Updated: February 6, 2021
When searching for apartments, sometimes having a piece of paper in your hand is a huge help. A place to write some notes about apartment layouts, pricing, features, amenities, location, etc, really helps when comparing one apartment complex to another.
Apartment Rental Brochures
At Davisville Management Company we provide online printable brochures for each of our apartment facilities so you can have a resource in hand to compare Aggie Square Apartments, Almondwood Apartments, and Fountain Circle Townhomes to other rentals in the Davis area and the Alvarado Strip.
Our apartment rental brochures provide information on the following:
- A summary of the apartment complex
- Contact information
- A listing of amenities found at each facility
- Images of the available floor plans
- A space for documenting monthly rental pricing and deposit information
- And at some facilities, notes about if the rental units are standard units or deluxe units.
UC Davis Student and Professionals
At Davisville Management Company, we offer apartment rentals that are prefect for both UC Davis students who need a great place to live that is close to campus and for professionals who are interested in living in a more relaxed lifestyle and commuting to Sacramento and the Bay Area.
For the UC Davis student and working professionals, all three of our apartment communities have everything you need to enjoy the Davis Ca lifestyle.
- Crystal clear pools
- BBQ area
- Built-in microwave ovens and dishwashers
- Split-bathroom designs, perfect for roommates.
- On-site laundry
- Off-street parking
- 1 GB+ Hospitality Wi-FI Courtesy of Davisville Management Company
- Clubhouse for community social events.
- Fitness Center with a variety of exercise equipment
- Computer labs/Business centers
- Study Rooms
- Close to shopping
- Quite, friendly atmosphere
- Online rental payments
For UC Davis Students
There are a few features at our apartment complexes that are a benefit for UC Davis students.
Close to Campus – All three of our facilities are close to the UC Davis campus, this makes it easy to get to class in quick time. Just over one mile away makes it an easy bike ride, or for some, a 15-minute walk.
Unitrans Bus Routes – All of our facilities sit on at least two UC Davis Unitrans bus routes. Aggie Square Apartments sits on three different Unitrans bus routes. Regardless of which apartment complex you choose to live, you can take a bus to either the Memorial Union station or the Silo station. You can view the routes and schedules for Unitrans online.
For the Professional
All three of our apartment complexes are perfect for the working professional. Whether you choose to live alone or room with fellow workers, there are things that make renting an apartment in Davis CA a great choices.
A Quiet and Friendly Environment – Many people love the hustle and bustle of a major metropolitan area. Sacramento is full of things to see and do and the pace can be almost overwhelming. But, sometimes people need a little bit more open space with a little more relaxing lifestyle. Here in Davis, CA, we have plenty of things to do with a more relaxed pace. Here are some examples:
- Davis Farmers Market – Enjoy a world-renowned farmers market twice a week in Downtown Davis.
- Biking – Davis CA is home to the first bike path in the United States. From there, it got even better with plenty of locations to enjoy cycling. Bike around town or enjoy rural routes to all points north, south, east, and west. Try out the Davis Bike Loop for a 12-mile tour of Davis and UC Davis.
- Greenbelts – Miles of multi-use paths weave and wind their way through luscious parks and gardens throughout the community. These greenbelts are the jewel of Davis and are perfect for spending the afternoon with friends and family.
- Freeway Access – Living in Davis is a perfect choice for people who commute to Woodland, Sacramento, and the Bay Area. All three of our apartment communities are within a mile of freeway access (Highway 113). Quick access to the freeway and Interstate shaves off valuable minutes from commuting times.
- Plenty of Off-street Parking – For those who commute, having a place to park your car when you return home is a must. With plenty of off-street parking, there is no need to circle the block looking for a place to park or planning your travel around parking availability.
Download the Apartment Rental Brochures
At Davisville Management Company, we offer the attractive Davis apartment rentals and for UC Davis student housing and for professionals on the go. So when you visit Aggie Square Apartments, Almondwood Apartments, and Fountain Circle Townhomes, bring along our downloadable and printable brochures. Take some notes. When you compare our apartment rentals to other rental options in Davis, you will have a guide to compare all of the available features. You will be able to see for yourself the value of renting with Davisville Management Company.
Download the Davis Apartments for Rent brochures with floor plan and facility information for Aggie Square Apartments, Almondwood Apartments, and Fountain Circle Townhomes.
What is better than getting a great apartment in Davis, CA? Getting a great apartment that is...
Updated: September 7, 2021 This past year has been a dumpster fire. The COVID-19 pandemic has...
It is apartment rental season here in Davis, CA. Well. Actually, it is apartment moving season. At...