The 2021 Readers’ Choice results are in and Aggie Square Apartments leads the pack as the Best Apartment Complex in Yolo County.
Check out the Readers’ Choice information in the Davis Enterprise and the Best Apartment Community on page 36
This is the second year in a row that Aggie Square has received top honors in this category and the third year placing in the “top three.”
The Aggie Square team consists of local Davis residents Lauren, Tayler, Mark and Greg McNece as well as Francisco Zepeda and Janna Buccieri.
Lauren McNece, manager at Aggie Square Apartments, had this to say about the Readers’ Choice Award, “All the students and working professionals at our property love all the amenities we offer and the fact that we provide luxury living at an affordable price.”
Best Apartment in Yolo County
Best Apartment Complex in Yolo County history for Aggie Square Apartments:
- 2021 – First Place
- 2020 – First Place
- 2019 – Second Place
6 Things Found in Great Apartment Rentals
Many people wonder what it takes to be the best apartment complex in Davis and Yolo County. It can certainly be hard to quantify, but let’s take a look at six things we think make a difference when it comes to a great apartment rental for students and for working professionals.
- Great Location – Both close to the UC Davis campus and Highway 113 makes it a great location for both students and professionals who commute to Sacramento or the Bay Area. For students, UC Davis is just a mile away; an easy bike ride or a short Unitrans bus ride. For commuting professionals, only two stop lights separate you from Highway 113 which makes Woodland an easy commute and also provides access to Sacramento and the Bay Area via I80.
- Plenty of Amenities – It is hard to believe all the features that come with renting at Aggie Square Apartments. You will find a pool, spa, on-site laundry facility, study lounge, community room, a computer room with computers and a printer, and fast complimentary Wi-Fi just to name a few.
- Close to Shopping and Dining – You gotta eat, right? And having to drive somewhere to eat dinner or shop for groceries can be a hassle. All three of our apartment complexes are close to shopping and dining. At Almondwood Apartments and Fountain Circle Townhomes, you are right across the street from the Marketplace Shopping Center – home to a grocery store, sporting goods store, a number of restaurants, and other services. Aggie Square Apartments is right across the street from Anderson Plaza, which has a grocery store, a hardware store, and a number of restaurants. All of our locations make it easy to get the things you need.
- Water, Sewer, and Garbage Services Included – Ever surprised when that first utility bill comes in the mail? Depending where you live, you can have some serious “sticker shock.” At Davisville Management Company’s apartment complexes, water, sewer, and garbage service is included in the rent. This makes it easy for you and there are no surprises.
- Friendly Management Team – At many apartment complexes you are lucky if you can contact your property manager. With all properties managed by Davisville Management Company, there is a friendly and helpful management team on-site and available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. This makes it easy to take care of business.
- Special Events – Imagine stopping by the office for fresh donuts and orange juice, or getting home from class at UC Davis and heading to the community room for a pizza party. From chili feeds to holiday parties, Aggie Square (as well as Almondwood and Fountain Circle) treat their tenants right all year long with a variety of special events. Just ask the people who live here about all the fun events that take place throughout the year.
Making The Best Of A Pandemic
Even in the midst of a global pandemic, Aggie Square was able to make apartment living safe and fun. While UC Davis students were in their apartments distance learning for most of the 2020-2021 academic school year, the apartment complex staff looked for ways to brighten their days.
Lauren had this to say about taking care of her renters, “Our management team enjoys giving back to all our residents by hosting fun events. Even during the pandemic, we found safe ways to continue to carry out events and giveaways for our residents.”
Two years in a row as Best Apartment Community. Let’s see if we can make it three. Thank you from Aggie Square Apartments.
Fountain Circle Townhomes Ranks in the Top Three
Also making a great showing is Fountain Circle Townhomes. This year is the second year that Fountain Circle Townhomes has placed in the top three apartment communities in Yolo County.
Fountain Circle manager Nicolas Marquette shared his thoughts about providing the best possible experience during a pandemic.
“During the entire pandemic, Fountain Circle employees have been on-site to take care of the needs and services of our tenants. We were able to provide food events with donuts, pizza, holiday dinners, snacks, etc., through safe and sanitary methods for our tenants here. We have been here for our tenants and will always be here to help!”
Davisville Family of Apartments
Fountain Circle Townhomes is another member of the Davisville Management Company (DMC) family of apartment rentals.
DMC Family of apartment rentals in Davis, CA include:
• Aggie Square Apartments
• Almondwood Apartmnts
• Fountain Circle Townhomes
Davisville Management Company – voted the Best Property Management company in Yolo County – 2022 Best of Yolo Readers’ Choice survey
For some, living in a dorm seems to be a quintessential part of the college experience. You get to...
Are you considering living off-campus life or upgrading your current housing accommodations and asking yourself, “Where am I going to live?”
There are numerous factors to consider when deciding which apartment rental is right for you.